Institute Name : IFM Unviersity Geneva
Course Name : MBA in International Business
Course Type : Masters
Education Level : 7,8
Duration : 1 year
Method of Delivery : Classroom
Pre Requirements : Postgraduate requirements • A completed application form • A 300-400 word cover letter. • Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. • Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English or French) • A resume / curriculum vitae showing your profile. • For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency. • A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page. • One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format, of yourself. • A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.- Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.
Language Level : B2
Visa Type : 32
Application Fee : CHF 150
Academic Deposit :
Fees : CHF 33500
Intakes : March, October
Course Description :
This state-of-the-art programme gives you the skills to work successfully in international markets. Developed by experts, this degree provides an in-depth understanding of international business and management, to meet the major strategic challenges faced by global industries. You will become aware of the main changes, the impact of technology and sustainability.
This curriculum provides you with solid knowledge and analytical, leadership and strategic skills. You will learn how to conduct an efficient negotiation at international level. You will develop the right reflexes, along with the ability to identify and analyse opportunities, whilst managing risks and successfully run projects and close deals in the international market.
This specialisation prepares graduates for highly rewarding managerial careers in multinationals, various industries, consulting firms, large corporations and organisations
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Business)
• Rankings : ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2021,
Ranked #81 among the top business Schools in CEOWORLD Magazine' 2021 survey. > see
• Credits : 42 CH / US (60 ECTS)
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format : 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Workload : 6 courses / week
• Schedule : Mon - Fri, from 2pm
• Small classes : our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : taught in English
• MBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. You will follow a curriculum designed to create career opportunities
01. Business Negotiation
02. Business Strategy
03. Business Project Management
04. Global Management
05. Global Marketing
06. Leadership & Organisation
07. Managerial Accounting
08. Managerial Finance
09. Managerial Economics
10. Managing Change & Innovation
Choose 2 elective courses from the following to tailor your degree.
• International Business
• International Finance
• Digital Transformation
• Sustainable Business & Finance
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Excellent employment record : our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.