We help all our clients with the Visa application. It is important to mention that we do not issue any visa. We help you to fill the application and we make sure that all documents are enclosed with the application correctly.
It is important to know all the updates from the immigration of all destination countries. The rules and requirements keep changing. IT is important to understand all the terms and conditions with each specific visa.
- What documents do I need for student visa in UK?
- What is the name of Student Visa in USA and what steps should I? take to obtain that?
- What is the short study Visa in USA is called? (explain about it briefly)
- What is the Application Fees for student visa in UK (tier 4)?
- What are the restrictions and permissions for Short- term Study Visa in UK?
- How long can you stay in UK with short study visa?
- What is the application Fee for short study visa in UK?
- Which Documents are required for Student Visa in Canada?
- In order to obtain UK visa, you must qualify for the Tier 4 points-based system. You must have at least 40 points to get a student UK visa.
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
- You can work 20 hours per week if the level of your course is higher education (undergraduate or postgraduate)
An F-1 student visa for the USA can be issued up to 120 days in advance of your course of study start date. You will only be able to enter the US with an F-1 visa 30 days before your start date.
What are the steps:
1.Get accepted in a SEVP approved school
2.Pay your Sevis fees and Receive your I-20
3.Apply for F1 Visa application
4.Attend the scheduled F1 Visa interview
Documents needed at interview:
- A valid passport
- The Non-immigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160
- The application fee payment receipt
- A passport photo
- A Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status (Form 1-20)
5.F1 Visa approval
The “M” visa is for non-academic or vocational studies. M-1 visa holders for technical and vocational programs are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. The M-1 student visa applicants must have evidence that sufficient funds are immediately available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of intended stay.
- do a short course of study in the UK, such as an English language course or a training course
- do a short period of research as part of a degree course if you are studying abroad
You can stay in the UK for:
- 6 months – for any short course (including English language courses), or short period of research if you’re 16 or over
- 11 months – if you’re 16 or over and taking an English language course
- £97 for a 6 month visa
- £186 for an 11 month visa
You should apply for the student visa after you get the college acceptance letter. You should begin with the visa process around June if aiming at the September intake. Following are the documents needed to apply.
- Valid Passport (Valid for duration of your study)
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds
- Passport Size Photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score
- Statement of Purpose