Institute Name : IFM Unviersity Geneva
Course Name : Executive MBA
Course Type : Masters
Education Level : 7,8
Duration : 1 Year
Method of Delivery : Classroom
Pre Requirements : Postgraduate requirements • A completed application form • A 300-400 word cover letter. • Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. • Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English or French) • A resume / curriculum vitae showing your profile and a minimum of 4 years of professional experience. • For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency. • A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page. • One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format, of yourself. • A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.- Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.
Language Level : B2
Visa Type : 32
Application Fee : CHF 150
Academic Deposit :
Fees : CHF 33500 Full
Intakes : March, October
Course Description :
IFM Executive MBA (EMBA)
Our Executive MBA format is designed for professionals, executives, high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who want to take their career to the next level. This accredited programme is ranked 4th in the world and 2nd in Switzerland by CEO Magazine.
The IFM EMBA is a highly practice-relevant programme that focuses on your success. The IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. This new knowledge will give you an immediate impact in your organisation. Among other things, this programme develops leadership and strategic skills and transforms you into a modern and successful manager. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies and make decisions. You will be fully prepared to meet the challenges of a complex international business environment.
The IFM EMBA opens doors to senior management and entrepreneurial excellence. It delivers the experiences and skills needed to become an effective leader. Did you know that 42 CEOs of the Fortune top 100 companies hold MBA degrees? Are you ready to invest in yourself and become part of an exclusive club?
Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration
• Format : 2 : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Duration : 11 months I Courses (9 months) + Action learning project (2 months)
• Schedule : 3 days per month (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
• Number of courses : 12
• Excellent ratio : professor / student : 1 / 6
• Language : courses taught in English.
• Small classes : our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• 2 intakes per year in October and March
Our EMBA curriculum has been revamped and now offers a mix of unmissable and new modern MBA courses to provides you with new skills and boost your career. It includes 12 courses and an action learning business project.
01. Business Negotiation
02. Business Strategy
03. Business Project Management
04. Digital Transformation
05. Global Management
06. Global Marketing
07. International Business
08. Leadership & Organisation
09. Managerial Accounting
10. Managerial Finance
11. Managing Change & Innovation
12. Sustainable Business & Finance
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Invest in yourself : You will increase your earning potential and create career opportunities.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career workshops & network : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure. You will develop a network and relationships with peers, faculty, leaders and industry experts.
• Excellent employment record : our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index.
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.
FALL / WINTER SEMESTER
Session 01* : October 21st - 23rd, 2021
Session 02 : November 18th - 20th, 2021
Session 03 : December 9th - 11th, 2021
Session 04* : January 13th - 15th, 2022
Session 05 : February 03rd - 05th, 2022
Session 01* : March 10th - 12th, 2022
Session 02 : March 31st - April 02nd, 2022
Session 03 : May 05th - 07th, 2022
Session 04* : June 02nd - 04th, 2022
Session 05 : June 24th - 26th, 2022