Institute Name : Inlingua - Cheltenham
Course Name : English Plus Hospitality Internship
Course Type : Foreign Languages
Education Level : 2
Duration : 4,8,12,24 Weeks
Method of Delivery : Classroom
Pre Requirements : English B1
Language Level : B1
Visa Type : 23
Application Fee : None
Academic Deposit : None
Fees : 4 Weeks £255, 8 Weeks £235, 12 Weeks £205, 24 Weeks £195 Full
Intakes : All round year
Course Description :
This course is designed for students who wish to combine studying English with Customer Service and Hospitality, and is specifically targeted towards those
dealing with the public at large events such as International Sporting or Entertainment Event, Hospitality, and Tourism.
• An increase of English vocabulary, structures and phrases in contexts relevant to the student within Hospitality and Events Management.
There will also be an emphasis on an y language or skills that the student most wants to improve.
• Participation in a variety of internationally mixed activities both inside and outside the classroom to enhance and consolidate the language and
grammatical structures learnt in lessons.
• Customer Service English skills and vocabulary with an emphasis on speaking.
What the course includes:
• 30 lessons a week (20 lessons of General English and 10 lessons on English for Customer and Hospitality)
• Work Experience Placement/Internship for 50% of your stay in Hospitality or Customer
• All materials are provided and included in the price
• Full Health and Travel Insurance