Institute Name : IFM Unviersity Geneva
Course Name : Bachelor Business Administration in International Business (BBA)
Course Type : Undergraduate
Education Level : 4,5,6
Duration : 3 Years
Method of Delivery : Classroom
Pre Requirements : A completed application form • A 300-400 word cover letter • High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent • Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English) • For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency • A letter of reference from your school or one of professors (if possible) • A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page • One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself • A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.- Language test requirements: IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent, In-house IFM / online English test (fees apply) Please note that you may be exempt from taking an English language test, if you studied in English. Interviews: Most candidates will be assessed for admission based on their submitted application material. However, IFM reserves the right to invite candidates for an interview and to reject those who decline to attend. We can organise an online interview.
Language Level : B2
Visa Type : Study Permit
Application Fee : CHF 150
Academic Deposit :
Fees : CHF 28500
Intakes : March, OCtober
Course Description :
This cutting-edge programme gives you a solid foundation for your future international business career. Developed by experts, this degree provides a global vision of business, detailed knowledge of all aspects of company management and the essential skills you need to succeed in international markets. You will become familiar with the current challenges and opportunities in international business while appreciating the impact of digitalisation and sustainability issues.
The curriculum provides you with strong analytical, strategic and leadership skills and teaches you how to negotiate effectively. You will develop the ability to recognise business opportunities, analyse them and successfully manage projects in international markets.
This specialisation prepares graduates for exciting management careers in multinationals, various industries, consulting firms, large corporations and international organisations.
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Business)
• Credits : 126 credits us (189 ECTS)
• Length : 3 years
• 41 courses : including a wide range of subjects
• Format : 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Study mode : full time
• Small classes : 20 students
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : English.
We also offer a bilingual program (EN-FR)
• BBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
This undergraduate curriculum focuses on your success and provides you with global perspectives, real-business knowledge and a modern vision of organisations. You will develop a global, sustainable and digital mindset.
The curriculum contains 38 core courses & 3 elective courses to choose from the specialisation.
Sample core courses
• International Economics
• Intercultural Management
• Leadership and Management
• Business Negotiation
• Business Strategy
• Business and Society
Specialisation : elective courses
• International Business
• Digital Business
• Investments & Financial Markets
• Sustainable Business & Finance
• Modern Management
Preparing for your career
Our distinctive approach enhances your employability and helps you to become a professional who will easily adapt to the challenges of the business world. You will be ready to embrace top career opportunities.
• Excellent record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue advanced degree studies within 6 months after graduation.
• Experiential learning : Our Bachelor degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities help create career opportunities for you.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index.
IFM offers 2 intakes per year in October and March .
To apply for the programme, you need to submit the following before the application deadlines.
• A completed application form
• A 300-400 word cover letter
• High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
• A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent