Work Permit for Medical Professionals

Work Permit for Medical Professionals

National Health Service is the biggest employer in UK. There are 150000 doctors and 320000 nurses and midwives that work for NHS. There are massive shortage of medical personnel as the population is rising to near 67 Million.


Special Tips

Qualified nurses earn around £25000. It can go up to £35000 with experience. Doctors earn minimum £70000 per year. Medical specialists earn over £100000. Dentist earn minimum £80000.

Are you qualified doctor, Dentist, nurse or midwife?

You are eligible to start our package to register in UK

Have you got IELTS 7.5 (doctors and dentists) or IELTS 6.5 (Nurses)?

You can apply for the first specialist exam; if not then we can place in right course to get the right IELTS score for registration.

Work Permit

We have prepared the right package for you to guide you through the IELTS and specialist exams. The second specialist exam would be in UK. We would help you to get work visa plus training for second exam and would apply for full registration in UK.

Over 45000 shortage of Nurses in UK;

Nurses earn £25000 per year and it increases to £40000 per year after few years of experience.

Minimum Requirements: A Qualified Nurse with first degree in Nursing in your country, Good personal health, Clean background criminal Check, Minimum English Requirement


English Preparation and Exam (materials included) + accommodation and Air ticket

Training plus Test of Competence Part One (CBT) (materials included)

Training Plus Test of Competence Part two (OSCE) (materials included) in UK only

Registration Process

Doctors can practice in UK if they register with General Medical Council.

Pre-Requirements: Full Medical graduate certificate from University including internship, IELTS 7.5, PLAB 1 and PLAB 2;

Types of Registration:

1) Provisional Registration: Provisional registration with a licence to practise allows you to take part in an approved Foundation Year 1 (F1) Programme in the UK.

2)Full Registration: Doctors need full registration with a licence to practise to either move on to the second year of the Foundation Programme (F2) in an approved training programme, or to work in unsupervised medical practice in the NHS or UK private practice.

3)Specialist Registration: The Specialist Register is a list of doctors who are eligible to take up appointment in any fixed term, honorary or substantive consultant post in the NHS excluding foundation trusts.

4)GP Registration:  The GP Register is a list of doctors who are eligible for appointment as a general practitioner in the UK.

You need to Register with General Dental Council, in order to practice in UK. You must be a qualified dentist in your country with minimum IELTS 7.5 and pass two specialist exams to apply for registration. You register as:

  • Full registration
  • Temporary Registration
  • Specialist registration